This website collects some personal data from its users. We take your privacy very seriously and treat all your personal information as confidential. This privacy statement sets out how we treat your personal information and what we use it for. This applies whether you contact us through our website or through a store, promotion or any other channel.
Information held by Federica Panichi:
- Enquiries from non-customers – message, name and email address – received via our website or by email – held for up to a year, and used to answer query and follow up.
- Mailing list – name and email address – populated by people registering on our website, or opting in on an enquiry form. People asking to stay informed via email and/or completing a health declaration are added to the mailing list so they can be kept in touch with class information and upcoming trainings/events – information held up indefinitely, but all mailings have an opt-out link.
- Attendance registers – data collected in class – used for class management, and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
- Notes on classes and sessions – data collected in class – used for class management, and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
- Health and registration forms from students – name, contact details and health information – completed in class – used for class management, and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
- Emails – sent from clients and non-clients. Important messages are saved in our filing system, otherwise emails retained for up to two years.
- Website cookies set automatically by our software. We do not knowingly access these or pass to third parties.
- Except where required by law, we do not share data with third parties or sell contact lists.
- Information held by Federica Panichi is accessed by staff working for Federica Panichi, and contractors working on Federica Panichi’s IT, and may be shared, on a need to basis, with other teachers at Federica Panichi, e.g.: if you are attending their class, or they are covering a class.
For queries about Data Protection, please contact me here (this email account is used exclusively for privacy queries; for any other query, please fill in the form above).